We can answer the most difficult questions regarding how to effectively use Diamond Power
cleaning equipment. and also provide:
- Assistance in placing new sootblowers on a boiler, both regarding optimizing boiler
cleaning and structural/installations considerations.
- Recommendations for pressures, nozzles and systems to improve cleaning, or
reduce steam consumptions.
- Assistance in answering questions regarding sootblower hardware.
We keep some five thousand part numbers in stock in Sweden. These are parts for both
Sootblowers, Port Rodders and Diagnostic Equipment. This makes us the only sootblower supplier
in the region who can supply most parts within a day or two.
To facilitate adjustments and repairs, Diamond Power Sweden AB offers hands-on training for your
staff. Sootblower mechanics, maintenance foremen, supervisors, plant operators, and electricians
can all benefit from this training. Your staff can learn product inspection and how to perform general
and preventive maintenance.
Our training is tailored to your installation allowing your employees to gain knowledge to address current
problems and improve the operation of your boiler cleaning systems.
Turnkey Projects and Services
Diamond Power Sweden AB offers turnkey services for installation of Sootblowers, Port Rodders
and Diagnostic Equipment.
Diamond Power Sweden AB then supplies all labour, supervision, material and project management for
removal, installation or repairs/refurbishment of equipment.
Types of Turnkey Projects
- New Equipment Installations
- Comprehensive Inspections and Repairs (outage-driven)
- Sootblower System Upgrades
- Maximum Performance Nozzles (Gemini)
- Progressive Helix Mechanisms (PHM)
- Carriage & Poppet Valve Rebuilds/Replacements
- Control Panels